From: Ann Parsons
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2021 6:54 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] accessibility to GoToWebinar

Morning all,

Heather, what browser are you using?  What version of Jaws?

I just tried this site with Jaws16 and Win7.  I used Google Chrome as

the browser.  I could read the main page very well.  I didn't log in,

but I was able to see all links.  Now, I didn't try it in Win10 with

the latest version of Jaws.  When did you start getting the blank

screens?   Was it before or after you logged in.  Somebody needs to

test this more thoroughly.  I suspect that it probably *does* work with

Jaws but it needs some tweaking.  Works with System Access.  I'd try

Google Chrome I didn't try NVDA, but that might be an option as well.

Caveat, I repeat, I didn't log in, so all I saw was the main page.  If

you're trying to access this thing with MSIE, you probably won't get

the best results as MSIE is legacy software.  I like Chrome.  I don't

care for Edge, and although I can use FF, I prefer Google Chrome

because it works with most things.

It should work with Jaws, if it truly doesn't, once you log in, then

they need to fix it.

One thing I have noticed over the years is that it is always a good

idea to have more than one screen reader and more than one browser on

your system.  There are differences in browsers and in screen readers,

and one short-changes oneself if one sticks to just one screen reader

or one browser.  Does the site work with a braille display?

Ann P.