Sent: Friday, August 20, 2021 3:57 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Questions Concerning Outlook

Hello Everyone,

I am using outlook 2013 on my windows 7 computer.  Whenever I delete the items in the Draft folder, and I check the folder later, those same e-mails have returned.  Is there any way to permanently delete the e-mails in the Draft folder?

Another issue I have is that when I use Control-3 to read my contact list, only about eight contacts are listed, and these are contacts I don’t use that often.  However, when I am sending an e-mail message and use Control-N, contacts appear depending on which letter the contact started with.  When using this method, there are quite a few contacts that I would like to delete, but I have not figured out a way to do so.

I have had these issues for quite a while, and as I am quickly running out of disk space, I am trying to delete as much as possible from my computer.  Thanks for any help.

Veronica