Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2021 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Questions Concerning Outlook

In my Outlook, I got a friend's suffix incorrect, dot com instead of dot net. So, I keep getting these problem delivery messages from my server.

I deleted her address again from my Contacts, reentered it, but still got the messages. Finally, I went to Outlook Settings, emptied my entire Auto-Complete file - BIG MISTAKE! I am having a time getting it rebuilt. Plus, I still get the messages. What a nuisance!