Re: Question about money reader.

James Bentley

What happens if I got one around 6 years ago and it quit working?

James B

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2021 3:04 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Question about money reader.

It's very simple.  If you are a registered NLS patron regardless of whether or not you are registered with BARD, all you have to do is call your network library and request a currency identifier.  It is not necessary to fill out any forms.  Like the DTB player, they will send you one which you can keep as long as you need it.

Gerald

On 8/21/2021 3:52 PM, Gene wrote:

I didn’t look to see what the ;procedure is if you are a member of Bard.  Are there instructions of what to do in that case?

Perhaps before proceeding further, you shoulde contact hyour library.

Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2021 2:36 PM

Yeah but I have BARD, so I don’t have to have someone else sing it, from what I read.

John