From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of John
Holcomb II
Sent: August 21, 2021 5:35 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Question about money reader.

See everybody talks about the cameras and moving them this inch or that inch
and I have no idea what that means.
Yes I know it's a measurement but not what 6 inches means.
So Aira will tell me to move it closer to me and I'll do it very slowly.
That works a lot better than using the word inches.
John