From: Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2021 7:22 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Question about money reader.

Gerald,

You don't need 2 hands with the EyeNote app.  The app has access to the iPhone camera automatically when you open the app, so you just point the back camera of your iPhone at the bill and move it around a little bit.  It sees the bills denomination and speaks it.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2021 4:29 AM

I don't understand how a smart phone can be used to identify bills with only two hands.  It seems to me that one hand would be needed to hold the phone, while the other hand navigates the touchscreen to take a picture of the bill for the app to identify it.  But if both hands are engaged operating the phone, then how do you hold the bill?  It does not seem physically possible, unless you place the bill on a flat surface.  This is fine if you are in the privacy of your home, but is not very practical when you are on the go or in a store.  The IBill can be operated with one hand, leaving the other hand free to insert the bill for identification, which would make it  more convenient to use while on the go.

Gerald

On 8/21/2021 9:45 PM, Mike B. wrote:
Holly is talking about the iNote app on the iPhone.  I forget if it comes with the iPhone or if it's free from the App Store.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2021 5:56 PM

What ap is this?
Thanks,