Re: advice needed about domain names

Frank Ventura

Have you considered getting an Outlook.com account? Basic accounts are free.

On Aug 25, 2021, at 11:24 PM, Nancy Hill via groups.io <girlyscream@...> wrote:

Everyone,

I have had my comcast email address for many years now and my husband is thinking of switching providers.

I want to set up a new addie that I can keep going forward.  I was wondering if I should consider buying a domain name.  I guess I could switch to a google or yahoo addie, but I just don't know if I would want to do that.

If I got a domain name, does anyone know where I can purchase the domain and not have to pay more yearly.

I am confused and don't want to hop from one email addie to another.

Please give me some suggestions.

Thanks muchly,

nancy