Re: search in outlook

Thomas N. Chan

You can do advance search by hitting ctrl - shift -f
alt - b will allow you to browse for which folder to be search
type in the info you need and hit alt - n or tab and find this button call find now

there's a combo box which  allow you to choose subject field only which is selected by default,  subject and message body and last, frequently  used text field

once you hit - n, you can just hit f6 to bring the focus onto the list of search result.
if your screen reader is not picking up anything after you hit f6, chances are, you did something wrong or the find just find, nothing.
Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 at 19:15, John Holcomb II <jhii926@...> wrote:
Have you tried control+E?

That is the keystroke to search for things. I know you can tab around there and choose which folder. I’m not sure how to search just in the subject line though.
John

Sent from my iPod

On Aug 27, 2021, at 6:41 AM, Monte Single <mrsingle@...> wrote:

Hi List,

I posted this querry to blindtech a few days ago and had no answer.

I’m using m s outlook 2016in win 10 with n v d a.

How do I do a search for a subject line in a particular folder?

I tried a web search and keep getting bogged down in crap.

Thanks,

Monte