Re: need help with groups.io

Gene

The default is not two messages, its one.  Unless you changed the setting, it is still one.  This setting can’t be reduced.  I believe it can be increased but you probably want to get rid of it.

As to your other questions, I’d have to look at my account to answer the questions.  Others may already know the answers so we’ll see.

Sent: Monday, August 30, 2021 10:42 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] need help with groups.io

Hello. I’ve set up an account with groups.io and I have some questions.

It lists me as the owner. I need to change the email associated with that account, but have no idea what the password is or how to change it.

I need to add a moderator to the account.

Lastly, can I change the fact that after new members are added they have to send 2 messages before they are taken off of moderated status.

Sorry for all of the questions, but I’m new to all of this. I’ve checked the help section, but I can’t find anything to help me out. Thanks in advance for all of your help.