From: Richard Justice
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2021 7:23 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] what is an .action file

Hi Heather,

Here is something that might help, you can always save the .action file as a .pdf after you open it if you want.

What is an ACTION file?
Files that contain the .action file extension are most commonly associated with the Automator software application. Automator is a program that is used
to create WORKFLOW automations in the Mac OS X environment.

HTH,

Rick