Re: can my iPhone earbuds be used with the Victor reader stream?

Carolyn Arnold

Troy, you might post an ad on one of the buy, sell, and trade lists, if someone has an old iPhone earbud set with the 3.5 mm connecter.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: Thursday, September 2, 2021 10:01 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] can my iPhone earbuds be used with the Victor reader stream?

Hi all,

I'm wondering if there's an adapter that could be plugged into the earphone jack on my second generation Victor reader stream that has a lightning port on the other end that would allow me to use the earbuds I use with my iPhone in the Victor reader? If there is such an adapter what words would I use in a search to find it?

Thanks.

Troy