Chromebook with Google Docs, My Favorite Checking Account

Nimer Jaber

Hello everyone,

Tonight at 18:00 (6:00 PM) Pacific U.S., 01:00 UTC, I will be joined by Kirt on my YouTube channel to train him in the use of Google Docs using Chrome OS. If you are at all interested in Google Docs, and especially if you are with the use of a Chromebook, you should check out this event.

If you are looking for a bank account with pretty much no fees, complete ATM fee reimbursement, no wire transfer in or out fees, you will also want to check out my review at the end.

The link to watch live and later on if you miss the stream is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKI7cr_jb1M

Please like, share, and subscribe if you feel inclined to do so. It goes a long way to helping out the channel.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.