Re: NVDA and Windows 10?

Beth

It works really well, except that universal apps such as Amazon and I Heart Radio won't work well, but yet Facebook is the number one best app I've worked with. NVDA does have some experimental support for Ms Edge, but it's lagging a bit according to some people.
Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920
On 9/3/2015 8:55 AM, Teresa wrote:

Hi, guys. I'm still working my way around this site interface, so I haven't had a chance to search in the message archives for this one. I mostly use my iPod, but sometimes use my husband's Windows computer, which he is going to upgrade to Win10. HOW well does the new release of NVDA work with it?

Thanks,

Teresa