Re: Change sound card settings in Windows 10

Gene

If you just type sound card, what sorts of things do you see?

Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2021 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Change sound card settings in Windows 10

I typed exactly what I would in Windows 7 to try to find this.

In Windows 7 I’d  type “Change sound card settings.” That does not work in Windows 10.

Nor did typing “Sound card” as you suggested as I just tried it.

Nor does typing volume as it brings you to the volume  mixer but I could not get to what I wanted from there either.

SO no… You can’t always compare Windows 7 to Windows 10.

Things are in different places and worded differently.

If I type Uninstall a , it automatically comes up with “Uninstall an app”

If you enter on that, it’ll bring up the uninstall an app in settings which is not exactly the same  as Windows 7 either.

Yes its accessible, but the process for uninstalling is a  bit different.

John