From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison
Martin
Sent: Thursday, September 9, 2021 11:30 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] removing an Outlook account

Hi all,
I'm having trouble removing an Outlook account, I can find the button to
add an
account but I can't find one to remove an account.
Shouldn't there be one? If so, any idea why it isn't showing up, and is
there
another way I can remove an account? Using latest versions of Jaws, Windows
10
and Office 365. Really hope someone can help me out again!! Thanks Madison