exporting file

Jerry hathaway

I have been trying to export my address book from my old computer to my new computer. On my old computer I am using windows 7, outlook express 6.0, and jaws 2019. When I try to export my addressbook in outlook express using the csv format I keep coming up with a empty file. I would like to get my very large address book with over 400 entries in it from Outlook Express in my old computer and be able to import it into Outlook on my windows 10 computer. Can anybody please help me to find a solution to this problem.

Jerry