Re: exporting file

Gene

I haven’t done this in Outlook express for a long time.  When you work your way through the wizard, my recollection is that partway through, there is a dialog where you tab around and check the check boxes for the fields you want exported.  From what you are saying, perhaps they are all unchecked by default and the result is an empty folder.

Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2021 4:50 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] exporting file

I have been trying to export my address book from my old computer to my new computer. On my old computer I am using windows 7, outlook express 6.0, and jaws 2019. When I try to export my addressbook in outlook express using the csv format I keep coming up with a empty file. I would like to get my very large address book with over 400 entries in it from Outlook Express in my old computer and be able to import it into Outlook on my windows 10 computer. Can anybody please help me to find a solution to this problem.

Jerry