Re: can Dolby On do multi-track recording, not just import other files like music?

Victor

Ferrite Recording Studio and Hokusai are good for multitrack stereo recording.

Victor

On Sep 13, 2021, at 7:12 AM, valiant8086 <valiant8086@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Hi.

No it can't, it also can't do stereo recording although it can make your recording have stereo effects. This is the main problem I have with it. It does an exceptional job and I wanted to use it, but once I figured out that I had just made a bunch of recordings that actually didn't have any stereo imaging of the source I said screw that. There is another accessible audio editor called audiorecorder. It has lots of things it can do but multitrack isn't one of them.

On 9/13/2021 9:58 AM, Sharon Hooley wrote:
Hi,

Someone mentioned Dolby on in a list of suggested voice recording apps. Can this app do multiple track recording with just your own voice to make it sound like more than one person talking or singing?

Thanks for any feedback,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

--
cheers: