Re: voice recording apps for IPhone

enes sarıbaş

is it fully accessible? Can  you record with no audio processing, AGC, etc?  Can you adjust bitrate?

On 9/13/2021 9:34 AM, Victor wrote:
It’s pretty high-quality stereo.

Victor
On Sep 13, 2021, at 7:15 AM, valiant8086 <valiant8086@...> wrote:

Hi just told someone who started a new thread that Dolby On isn't stereo for the recording process. But I didn't realize you could get Dolby On for iOS, is it mono recording only for iOS too?

On 9/12/2021 11:48 PM, Victor wrote:
Ferrite Recording Studio is accessible and good, Hokusai is good, Goldwave is good and Twistedwave is good. All of these are accessible, customizable and not expensive. Dolby On is good too and it's free.

Victor
On Sep 12, 2021, at 6:17 PM, enes sarıbaş <enes.saribas@...> wrote:
Hi,

Does this offer better customization though? I need a high function app over one that is easy to use. Voice memos is easy to use as well.

On 9/12/2021 8:01 PM, gbmagoo@... wrote:
Just Press Record
On Sep 12, 2021, at 17:26, John Holcomb II <jhii926@...> wrote:
Pocket recorder