Re: Verizon Email Warning

Shirley Healy <irishandblind1980@...>

I would think thats a scam, if I were you I'd call verizon!

Don't click on the link or fill out any information!

shirley

On 14/09/2021 11:37, Rich DeSteno wrote:
Verizon email has changed ownership several times, but has been under AOL control for a few years.  Yesterday, I received the following notice of possible closure of Verizon email accounts by tomorrow. The provided link does take you to the apparent genuine AOL web site.  Does anyone know anything further about this and what is required to retain one's account?

Account update.

Dear Verizon User,

Your Mailbox will be Shutting down on the 15th September 2021, due to upgrades.

Please click the link below to update your account to avoid losing your mails:
CLICK HERE TO UPDATE NOW
Notice: Ignoring this message would lead to the termination of your Mailbox without permission.