From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: September 14, 2021 7:41 PM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] hp keyboard

Hi List,

Today I got a new hp pavilion desktop computer.

I hooked everything up and thought I could start narrator with;

Control plus win key plus enter.

No Joy!

I checked the keyboard  again and found that it has four keys  to the left of the space bar.

Can someone tell me what these keys are?

Please do not tell me  tocontact hp help.

I  have   had nothing but total frustration trying to get a simple answer from those idiots!!!

Thanks,

Mont