Re: voice recording apps for IPhone

chris judge

Hi. Not sure if anyone has tried this one. It isn't fancy by any means but if you just want to make a quick recording there is an app called rec-up. I use it all the time. What I like about it is you link it to your drop box account. Each time you make a recording it is automatically uploaded to a folder in your drop box. It's as basic as you can get but it works.

Chris Judge

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of enes saribas
Sent: September 15, 2021 8:49 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] voice recording apps for IPhone

Would it be overkill if I wanted to do recordings of various things to share with family and friends?

On 9/13/2021 6:22 AM, Victor wrote:
That’s right! I forgot about that one! It’s a great app! It’s good for recording podcasts and various kinds of music recordings if you want to be a DJ because it allows you to mix tracks and add sound effects.

Victor
On Sep 13, 2021, at 3:19 AM, Leo Bado <leobado1982@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, I don't know exactly what you want, but have you tried Backpack Studio?

Best,
Leo Bado.

"It seems to me that I will always be happy in the place where I am not." Paul Auster. "City of Glass"

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of
enes saribas
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2021 6:21 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] voice recording apps for IPhone

Hi all,

Does anyone know of better accessible voice recording apps for the IPhone? The voice memos app records in mono, and doesn't offer anything other than 64k and wav quality. The newer IPhones come with a second microphone. Are any apps able to use it?

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.