From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of enes saribas
Sent: September 15, 2021 8:49 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] voice recording apps for IPhone

Would it be overkill if I wanted to do recordings of various things to share with family and friends?

On 9/13/2021 6:22 AM, Victor wrote:
That’s right! I forgot about that one! It’s a great app! It’s good for recording podcasts and various kinds of music recordings if you want to be a DJ because it allows you to mix tracks and add sound effects.

Victor
On Sep 13, 2021, at 3:19 AM, Leo Bado <leobado1982@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, I don't know exactly what you want, but have you tried Backpack Studio?

Best,
Leo Bado.