Re: personal settings in Windows10

Pamela Dominguez

I get help center.  Pam.

From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2021 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] personal settings in Windows10

I thought she said alt f, then alt s.  She said just s.  Window-eyes may be causing the wrong item to be read and may not reflect where you are.  Or, and I don’t know if this is possible, it may be causing you to be on the wrong submenu.  Try alt f, then down arrow and see if you get to settings.  If you do, press enter.

Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2021 9:43 AM

She did use Alt-F, if you reread her message carefully.  I suspect that the problem may be  with Window Eyes, which has not been updated in years and so may not be compatible with the latest versions of Chrome and Edge, which are automatically updated frequently.

Gerald

On 9/16/2021 10:31 AM, Gene wrote:
I didn’t say to use alt s.  I said to use alt f as in frank, then type s as in sam.  If that doesn’t work, let us know.

Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2021 9:18 AM

I have window eyes.  When I hit alt f, it said “help e pulldown”.  And I didn’t hit alt h.  But when I hit s, nothing happened.  If I arrow down, it says About Chrome”, and “Help center”.  Pam.