Re: Speaking of braille displays

rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hello,
OK, I'll be honest. I don't have the need for one, even though I have a braille sense, and even a braillenote.

Sent from an iPad. Please excuse any spelling errors.

On 15 Dec 2015, at 12:30 am, Robin Frost <robini71@...> wrote:

Hi,
Since Kelsey mentioned braille displays I ask the following:
Who is using which braille displays and why? What do you like or not like about the one you have.  I seem to ask this question once a year because I find it fascinating to hear about what people are using, why and how they do or don’t like it especially when it pertains to pieces of equipment that are so expensive that they require a seemingly high level of equipment before one selects one.
thanks for indulging my curiosity.
Robin