Downloads of Spotify Podcasts on iPhones: Where do they go?

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I have been using the Spotify app on my iPhone SE and 8. The app works reasonably well, but I have a question about just where downloads go when you select to download an episode or show you have listened to.  I don't see them anywhere on the files/downloads folder on either iPhone.  So just where do they go?

Thanks for any help.

--
Signature: