Re: Downloads of Spotify Podcasts on iPhones: Where do they go?

Gene

This article may answer your question. Below the link is a sentendce that may answer it from the article.
Downloaded episodes can be played from the podcast episode list or through Your Library > Podcasts > Downloads.

Sent: Friday, September 17, 2021 6:53 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Downloads of Spotify Podcasts on iPhones: Where do they go?

Hi Group,

I have been using the Spotify app on my iPhone SE and 8. The app works
reasonably well, but I have a question about just where downloads go
when you select to download an episode or show you have listened to.  I
don't see them anywhere on the files/downloads folder on either iPhone.
So just where do they go?

Thanks for any help.

--
Signature:
For a nation to claim it has always been great, needs no improvement  and to cling to its past achievements is no virtue!