From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@roadrunner.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2021 8:49 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Downloads of Spotify Podcasts on iPhones: Where do they go?

Hi Vicki,

I do see the downloads in the Spotify library, but I can't manipulate them to move to other devices or e-mail them or send them to my PC. I am a bit confused over this. Spotify says on their website that you can download episodes for export to other devices.

On 9/17/2021 10:33 AM, Vicki W wrote:
Try looking in your Spotify library.

I think there is also a folder in Spotify called Your Episodes.

Vicki

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@roadrunner.com>
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2021 4:53 AM

Hi Group,

I have been using the Spotify app on my iPhone SE and 8. The app works reasonably well, but I have a question about just where downloads go when you select to download an episode or show you have listened to. I don't see them anywhere on the files/downloads folder on either iPhone. So just where do they go?

Thanks for any help.

--
Signature:

Signature: