Re: Looking for an add on for Chrome

Thomas N. Chan

This extension is no longer on chromestore.

How I maintain the install version is to copy the chrome profile in my old installation drive, which also kept all my login info, cookies, bookmarks and so on. That will also keep all my install extension previously

its located at
%localappdata%\google
there's a folder call chrome
thats where chrome kept all their stuff, also including multiple profile

Unfortunately, i didn't find a similar or even close to what soundon can do on the chromestore

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Mon, 20 Sept 2021 at 23:30, Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:
I have an add on on one computer called "sound on click" I want this on another computer, but can't find a download link for it. does anyone have this or tell me of a similar add on I can download. The add on makes clicks when web pages changes.