From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Holcomb II via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 7:43 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows 10 and Sound forge Pro 15 with JAWS

No its not.
If you disable the Freedom Scientific accessibility Display driver in device manager it helps somewhat .
Playback is instant but the recording dialog is still unresponsive nearly.
This is with new Jaws 2022beta.
I have reported it.
Also as I said , run the default user directory and it works fine.
Its definitely something to do with scripts and jaws.
John