From: Robin Frost
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 7:30 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Speaking of braille displays

Hi,
Since Kelsey mentioned braille displays I ask the following:
Who is using which braille displays and why? What do you like or not like
about the one you have. I seem to ask this question once a year because I
find it fascinating to hear about what people are using, why and how they do
or don’t like it especially when it pertains to pieces of equipment that are
so expensive that they require a seemingly high level of equipment before
one selects one.
thanks for indulging my curiosity.
Robin

No virus found in this message.