Re: gmail hangouts?

Troy Burnham

Thanks John, I just changed the view and the page is back to the way it was before. I wonder how the view got changed in the first place though, I certainly didn't do it, not knowingly anyway.

Troy

On 9/27/2021 7:40 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:
Sounds like you're in standard view and not the basic HTML view.
That could help you if you switch from standard to basic.
John

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 8:39 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] gmail hangouts?

I'm not sure what view I'm in, all I know is that there's an html button near the top of the page that I don't think was there before. I'm not sure though.

Troy

On 9/27/2021 3:52 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:
Might using the standard HTML view help?
I'm not sure how to turn that on and off as this is not how I do things but it’s a thought anyway.
John