From: Dave
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2021 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Tech News, Audible and Play Books Accessibility, Windows 11 Accessibility, and More

To make Audible Books accessible, for $25 you can purchase a utility that converts the AAX Audible files into MP3.

Go to www.epubor.com to check it out.

They also have another utility that will convert Kindle books into other formats more accessible.  Think it costs around $50.

Both utilities are a bit Funky when it comes to Accessiblity.  It can be done with a screen reader, and nce you know the steps, it is fine.  But, learning those steps took me a while.

On 9/30/2021 1:01 AM, Nimer Jaber wrote:
Hello everyone,

Nimer and Kirt will be going live Thursday evening at 6:00 PM Pacific U.S., 01:00 UTC to discuss the tech news of the week, Windows 11 accessibility, Audible and Play Books accessibility, and more. We go live weekly on my YouTube channel, so please share and subscribe to stay updated about the latest happenings.

To watch the stream live or any time after, please visit:

If you have questions you'd like answered, you can leave those in the chat, in the comments, or send an email to nimerjaber1@...

Please note that links to any articles we discuss are in the video description.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for Windows, visit nvaccess.org

Thank you, and have a great day!