Re: Important information for Google Chrome users

Shelly Kane

Gene:

Thanks for sharing this.  I have been using Google chrome for almost 2 years and haven't had any problems.  I use a desktop so not sure if that would do the same thing.

Shelly

On 9/30/2021 12:10 PM, Gene wrote:
I seldom use Google Chrome but at times when I do, my ;processor use goes up dramatically.  I know it does because the fan in my laptop runs far more than usual and it runs faster much of the time.  Checking in Task Manager to verify processor use shows very high usage, over 70 percent.

Here is a very thorough article on the subject.  I am not familiar with the source, but the article looks thorough and reliable.