Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2021 10:53 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Getting rid of Grouped by in folders

Hey Group,

I saved quite a few tips from you guys to get rid of those dreaded words from my folders.  They seem to just come back without notice every once in a while.  For two days I have been trying all the suggestions I have accumulated but I can’t make it disappear.  Why can’t I resolve this?

I think I need someone to go very carefully and step by step and see if I can get rid of this junk.  Who ever thought we would want to know this information?  How come they can’t just have a button that says I want this or I don’t?

I’d be grateful for some help here.  Smile

Marilyn