From: Thomas N. Chan
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Sent: Monday, October 4, 2021 10:20 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Install windows 10 from a USB drive?

Unless your computer is set to boot to USB drives all the time, I see a
problem on that part alone.
If we are talking about booting fresh from it.
You can still some sort of doing it from windows and doing it fresh and
let it restart itself but, the booting up part will be a challenge.

You can already reset windows, a working window and reset it fresh without
using a bootable media.
just type reset and you should find this option called something reset
your pc.

but if windows is not operable or crashes or whatever reason, then, you
just need someone to help you to boot that media, select a few options and
you can start the narrator after.
Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 at 20:43, Loy <loyrg2845@gmail.com> wrote:

To install Windows 10 from a bootable USB drive, will I need sighted
help or can I start narrator to get this installation started?