From: Aidan [mailto:aidan.smarttalk@...]
Sent: 14 December 2015 21:11
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] playlist utility

I don't really like winamp, but I tryed with VLC, but it didn't work, since
the playlist contained a streaming URL wich I need in the correct format,
but maybe the URL itself was also the wrong format, I don't know. I wish
there was a utility for that where it can check your playlist format, and
the streaming protocall, and wich you can convert where needed.

On 14/12/2015, Carlos <carlos1106@...> wrote:
If you have Winamp installed, it can also save the currently opened
playlist

to other playlist formats.