Blood Pressure Testing Device Opinions

Mike B.

Hi All,

I'm in the market of replacing my current Reizen blood pressure testing machine, mainly because it's almost 20 years old and seems to be reporting irraticly.

The hose doesn't seem to have any cracks, and the hose seems to plug in an seal sufficiently

So, I'm looking for a replacement device and would like to get opinions of some good talking blood pressure testing machines from all you good folks.

All input is greatly appreciated and graciously accepted.  Thanks mooy moocho.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.