Brave Help Please.

Janet

Hi Everyone,

I don’t like and don’t want to use Windows Mail anymore, so I now need to decide on another email program, as my personal opinion of Windows Mail, is just too many issues.  Now for my other problem, when trying to fill out a survey through a link I got from an email, I keep checking the boxes I want to check, as well as adding other information using Brave as my browser, but it seems as soon as I get to an edit box rather to fill out the edit box or just browsing through the web page, I hear a pop up sound, and can’t move any where like I’m stuck in that edit field until I press the escape key.  Does anyone have any ideas why this might be happening? I never had this problem when using Windows ‘seven.

Thank you all in advance.

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows