Re: Brave Help Please.

Gene

The first sentence was written incorrectly.  It should be, I’m not sure how you are moving.

Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2021 3:19 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Brave Help Please.

I’m not sure how you are using.  I don’t recall which screen-reader you are using but whatever the case, I think you should turn automatic switching between the virtual pc cursor and forms mode off as the states are called in JAWS.  In NVDA, they are called browse and focus mode.  The sounds you are hearing are notifications that you have changed from one mode to another.  If you want the notifications to be spoken rather than indicated with a sound, you can change that as well.

As far as using another e-mail program, I use Windows Live Mail.  You will have to get the installation file from someone if you want to use it because Microsoft doesn’t support or distribute it any longer.

On my machine, I’ve heard different reports from different people using different machines, it opens messages faster than Thunderbird.  Aside from that, I don’t have much preference between the programs.