Re: Laptop and Keyboard Question Please.

Pamela Dominguez

If it wasn’t USB, you wouldn’t have been able to plug it in.  Pam.

Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2021 8:06 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Laptop and Keyboard Question Please.

Hi,

Well, I guess my Windows Seven keyboard is USB, because I just unplugged it from the Windows Seven, and plugged it into my Windows Laptop, and low and behold, it’s working, or at least I think it is. 

Thank you thank you. 

Janet  ,

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> on behalf of chris judge <chrisjudge1967@...>
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2021 5:32:01 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Laptop and Keyboard Question Please.

Hi Janet.

Is your keyboard USB?

If so, just unplug it from the desktop computer and plug it in to one of the USB ports on your laptop and you should be good to go.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Janet
Sent: October 10, 2021 7:24 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Laptop and Keyboard Question Please.

Hi Everyone,

Well, here I am with another question.  Now that I can’t get my Windows Seven to boot up, can I plug in my keyboard from Windows Seven to my Windows Ten Laptop? If so, what might I have to do to master this task? I’m only using my Windows Ten Laptop, in which I find one hell of a struggle!  LOL!  I can’t stand the keys on this Laptop, and I don’t want to buy a new computer just yet, because I heard Windows 11 has been released recently, and I am currently still learning Windows 10, as well as learning to use a Laptop as opposed to using a Desktop.  Chances of me ever buying another Laptop are very slim!  Although, I will keep this Laptop as a backup once I finally get a Desktop. 

Thank you all for any suggestions.

Janet So, one challenge at a time!  LOL!

Sent from Mail for Windows

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.