From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sharon
Hooley
Sent: October 12, 2021 6:55 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] A low tech question: Is there a Braille transcription
service available for any individual request?

Hi,

Does anyone know if I can request Braille transcription service? I'm in
rehab where there are menus and activities calendar. I cannot access them
online; only print. Sure, I could do my best with OCR, but how do I mark
what I want? So I'm wondering if there's a transcription service where
anyone can personally send copies to be printed in Braille for free, if not
a low price? Maybe this could turn into something that will make Braille
format available for anyone in a facility where I first requested it, not
just for myself. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com