Re: google standard view, I hate it!

Allen West

I don't know when you last tried to press the link for HTML View, but
earlier today, it was not working. It is working now. In fact, I just
logged onto Gmail and it automatically put me in HTML View.
Allen

On 10/9/21, David Mehler <dave.mehler@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Can someone tell me how to do the following:

1. get two of my gmail accounts out of standard view (which google saw fit
to get them into today) without my consent
2. Ensure that this does not happen again.

I was able to hit although it vanishes within five seconds at most the
basic html link but it didn't do any good.
Thanks.
Dave.