Re: Correction on Google in Standard View, I Hate It

Gene

You may have just been lucky.  I doubt this has anything to do with the browser being used.  I got the same error message I have all day just now using Chrome.  I still don’t think the basic HTML view is in danger of disa;ppearing.  We’ll see how long it takes Google to correct the error, if they do but I think it will remain available even if you have to use the link to get to it.

From: Allen West
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 9:05 PM
To: main
Subject: [TechTalk] Correction on Google in Standard View, I Hate It

It just occurred to me that when I tried to open Gmail earlier, I was
using MS Edge. When I switch to Google Chrome, it wouldn't work in
HTML view either. This evening, when I replied to the email on this
subject, I was using Gmail in HTML view with Google Chrome. Just now,
I opened MS Edge and found that using Gmail in HTML view is still
being denied.

Allen