From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2021 8:06 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Opening An Saved Email On Windows Ten Question Please.

It is its own app.  Whether it should have been designed to open msg messages is a different question but it wasn’t.  If it generally does what you want and you like it, that’s fine.  A lot of people don’t like it because it has no advanced features.  It is such a basic e-mail program that a lot of people don’t use it.  But if it meets your needs, that’s fine.

Did you read the article I sent?  The article has possible solutions.  I can’t comment on them.