Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2021 11:10 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Opening An Saved Email On Windows Ten Question Please.

I was trouble shooting your issue in my brain.  I do not recommend you use this program as your mail app. But, what about outlook express 6.  You can use it to save all the old e-mails in another format like txt. Than you can use programs like thunderbird or ms outlook or the windows10 mail app to check future e-mails. That is a useable program and it will read these file types.  And than you can delete the program because I would not use it to check future mail as it is not supported . If you can, maybe save them in HTML so you can open the files in more programs. I do not think you have to set the program fullally  up to get to open the file types. Just a thought!

Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows