Re: sharing a link to a dropbox file

Gene

You can check the progress of uploads.  I believe I have had the copy link item available too early.  You can do so by moving to the system tray, Windows key b, typing d until you get to dropbox and see if the progress is announced.  If it isn’t. depending on the screen-reader you are using, people can tell you how to see the progress.

Sent: Friday, October 15, 2021 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] sharing a link to a dropbox file

Thanks Monty. The file I wanted to share was quite large, and evidently
it just hadn't finished uploading when I opened the context menu the
first time because I tried again after sending my question to the list
and there was a copy link to clipboard option in the context menu then.

Btw I do know about changing the 0 at the end of the link to a 1 before
sending the link so the file can be downloaded.

Troy