Re: ms word 2016

heather albright

Thanks for the info, I like the settings. I do not think there is a way to have msword not keep all the files you type on the pc.  But I was able to make some other changes. Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: heather albright via groups.io
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 10:44 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] ms word 2016

Hello, I have word 2016 on my windows 10 machine. I wanted to know how to make word stop numbering all the files I have written with word so when I open a file, it does not tell me it is the 215 file with word. I cant find where to get rid of this, I do not need word from remembering every file I type with word.  Maybe the last 3 files, not every file. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows