Re: How do I access the notification center on an iPhone?

Jujube

Put your finger at the top of the screen (aka the status bar) and swipe down with three fingers.

On Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 12:28 PM Blaster <blaster.nil8@...> wrote:
So when I get a notification and miss it, it's supposed to go the
notification center, but I can't find a way to access it.
How do you open the notification center on an iPhone.  The given
example says use a one finger up swipe, but that doesn't work with
voice over as it conflicts with their commands.
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Blaster