Re: What is The most durable way to mark the touch panel on a dish washer?

Monte Single

Hi,

I have an over-the -stove microwave.

I had my sister mark 15 of the   touch-panel items with those small dots.  I don’t know what brand.  They are about the size and shape of a split pea.  You just peel them of the sheet and stick them on.

In 8 years, 2 have fallen off and that  has been in the last month or so.

Guess what 2 fell off?

You got it, 1 and 2.

I  these 15 dots probably cost about a buck.

I got them from the braille superstore here in Canada.  I think they are  similar to the ones sold by maxiaids.

They come in a little sheet of 40 and cost a few dollars.