Re: Problem With Wireless Card

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Which dealer did you buy from?  I'm sure they won't mind some free advertising!

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

From: lynn white
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2021 9:56 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Problem With Wireless Card

Hey Mike,

Yep. But I will try updating the device driver and see if that works.

The machine was built by a blind dealer who has a good rep. I will contact him if I can't solve this. Thanks for the suggestions.

On 10/23/2021 11:41 AM, Mike B. wrote:

If this is a new computer maybe you should be calling the company you bought it from.  Have you tried updating the driver in the device manager?  Did you put in your network password?

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.